Monday, April 15, 2013

You Outta Know: {Gary Clark Jr. and Vintage Trouble}







Here are some pictures from the night.. 




It was a crazy weekend but I finally have the time to talk about the event I got to attend on Wednesday night for the 5th anniversary of John Varvatos' Bowery store. Since John is big on rock n roll there obviously there was a live show featuring their face for their Spring collection, Gary Clark Jr. and opening act Vintage Trouble. Needless to say, the show was epic!! Vintage Trouble describes themselves as: "..Live-wired, straight-shootin, dirty-mouth'd, pelvis-pushing juke music," and they couldn't be more right on the head! Their performance was is in one phrase- ACTION PACKED!!

Just as I titled my last post, "Music for my soul" that is just what Gary Clark Jr's music is to me! If having the label of being the next Hendrix gives you any indication of the talent this dude exudes I don't know what else would! Such an amazing night with great tunes, company of friends, and a little whiskey! 

If you have some free time today, check out their sweet as music! Happy Monday!


Danielle xx

7 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check it out here!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love that second one.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for the kind words and a million thanks Mo! So honored! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Found your blog from ur msg on IFB. I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him!
    I followed on bloglovin, couldn t find your Gfc?
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty amazing right Caterina! I don't have GFC but I do have Google+

      I'm following you now as well xx

      Delete

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook