Saturday, December 29, 2012

...And so it begins



              Outfit- Coat: Tankus, Dress: Fremont, Shirt: Vintage, Sweater: Fremont, Shorts: Forever 21, Tights: American Apparel, Boots: Aldo) Photos: Mary Katherine Ayers


          As the title says: "..and so it begins"! After much debate, research and planning here is my first post for my new blog Moda from Dusk 'til Dawn! Basically, I just wanted a place to share my ideas on fashion whether its my personal style, trends, etc. Also, as my social life begins after sunset I thought it was only fitting to show off places I visit from "dusk 'til dawn"! So this is what Moda from Dusk 'til Dawn is going to be about..

Many many thanks to all my loves that have supported me with starting this blog.. you all are amazing!! 


Danielle x x 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook