Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MARTINIS! ~ Bar Review: Neos at The Address Hotel Downtown Dubai







Just wanted to make a little post about this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G bar I went to the other night! A friend from uni is in town on business and invited me and the boyfriend to join him and some friends for appetizers and drinks after everyone was off. As I'm temporarily a "lady of leisure" these days any chance to get out and explore my new city I jump at! We met at The Address Hotel Downtown Dubai lobby where once again the over the top grandeur decor, sophistication, and luxury poured from every crevice. After my friend finished his espresso we made the journey on three separate elevators and a walking path then 63 floors later the doors opened and we made it to this little slice of heaven. 

Neos, is this picturesque sky lounge that is known for it's amazing views of the Dubai and has a fun yet intimate vibe. My friend recommended we try their Watermelon Martini (which isn't on the menu but it's worth the ask!) and those who know me, know I'm not so keen on "girly" drinks but my gin based martini was heavenly. The perfect blend of gin, sweet and a tad sour, I sipped on two while we caught up. After a look at the menu one item in particular practically screamed "EAT ME!". This mouth watering delight was beef short rib sliders that were on fresh warm mini buns topped with foie gras and the nicest fries I've eaten in ages! All in all, Neos is a must-see while you're in Dubai. 

Well I'm off! 

xxx


Don't Forget to Follow Me Here:
INSTAGRAM - FACEBOOK - TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook