Friday, January 25, 2013

Lights, Camera, Leather







Blk jacket: Vintage, Green jacket: Ted Baker, Sweater: H&M, Pants: American Apparel,  Shoes: Vintage -- Photos by: Mary Katherine Ayers




Brrrr! It's beyond cold out in NYC these days and being ill this week hasn't helped but I promise to keep posting as regularly as possible! I never thought about blogging during the dead of winter when I started this lovely thing just a few short weeks ago. Not the brightest idea, right?! Well this month has definitely been a hectic one but I wouldn't change a moment of it! Can't wait to see what the rest of 2013 has in store for me..
 
 
Danielle x x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook