Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You Outta Know!- Websites showcasing FREE things to do in NYC

So I've been a bit under the weather this week, so I postponed my style post until next week to give myself time to recuperate. This little break has given me some time to brainstorm new ideas and one of them is that I really want to start a weekly post called "You Outta Know!" Basically, the post will feature something I feel every New Yorker, Fashionista, or a lover of all things awesome has either not heard of yet or is still a word of mouth type of thing! 


Today I'm going to highlight some of my favorite sites that feature FREE or as cheap as possible guides of things to do in NYC! 



Hope the sites are helpful the next time your in a bind to entertain yourself or visitor while on a budget as most New Yorkers are!  


Danielle x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook