Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Downtown Muse look for Polyvore's latest contest

My Downtown Muse look for Samsung GALAXY's contest! <3

My Downtown Muse look for Samsung GALAXY's contest! <3 by modafromdusktildawn featuring beanie hats



Here's my entry for Polyvore's latest contest with Samsung Galaxy, it was uber fun to make! Your thoughts?!?! I love the mix of textures from leather to mohair to knits. Also, I love the overall mix of brands, this entry definitely features some of my favorite brands such as Pamela Love, Surface to Air, and Zadig et Voltaire just to name a few!

Also, a big thanks to Matthew Haysom who created my new header! Absolutely love it!

Hope everyone has had a great week!

Danielle x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook