Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Velvet, Chain-links and Louboutin's







 
          Sweater: Topshop, Leggings: Forever 21, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Neckalce: sample sale find at Archetype Showroom.                    Photos by: Taylor McIntyre




So NYFW Fall/Winter 2013 starts tomorrow and I've got chills already at the thought of the amazing week ahead! I am lucky enough to attend several shows/presentations this season and I can't wait to show you all some of the highlights from them. With that said, I had the chance last week to shoot at an amazing bar in Alphabet City last week and did a style shoot along with it. This is a result of a sick night of shooting! Stay posted on Friday for my feature on the bar but in the mean time how amazing are Christian Louboutin's shoes! As luck would have it, I worked a Louboutin sample sale a few years ago and got to take home these lovely beauties!


Hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday!

Danielle x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook