Friday, July 26, 2013

Guess Who's Back?!?!


Wow I can't believe it's been a little over 2 months since my last post!! To say life has been hectic would honestly be the understatement of the century...

So a brief recap:


  • My 26th Birthday- It was the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I had a great dinner with friends and then a Great Gatsby themed picnic in Prospect Park which was catered by one of my loves, Seth who's a chef! 
  • June- I'm not going to lie, being newly single has had it's up and downs but being the lucky girl that I am, my friends have been amazing and have kept be very busy with dinners, epic nights out and enough Sunday Funday's to keep me going! 
  • July- This month has been slower paced (thank goodness) and work has kicked into third gear! We just had the pleasure of shooting the Jonas Brothers as well as some other great artist shoots with Amanda Lepore and the amazing design duo, The Blonds! 
Can't wait to see what August has to offer! I'm hoping to go full force with blogging again. All this time off has given me a fresh perspective and I've got about a million ideas for posts and shoot ideas! Also, in the coming weeks I'm going to be an Auntie (it's my little brother's first child) so I'm over the moon about little Cataleya almost being here! 


Speak to you soon lovelies!! 

x x x





No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

You can reach me at modafromdusktildawn@gmail.com with any questions, possible collaborations, or if you just wanted to say hello x

Fashion minded bohemian rocker who's just moved to Dubai! Check out all my adventures here!

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

top social

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Find Us On Facebook